Whether it's worrying about hiring practices, overtime pay or protecting your intellectual property, our goal is to keep you out of the headlines and let you get on with business. We provide solid representation to employers on workplace issues of employment law, workplace safety and labour relations. From financial services to pharmaceuticals to entertainment – to name only a few – we understand your industry and its needs.
We regularly handle a wide variety of employment relations matters that arise in the workplace, offering guided counsel and aggressive litigation if needed. We regularly assist employers and their executives with:
• Compliance with Employment Related Statutes;
• Director and Officer Liability Issues and Fiduciary Duties;
• Disciplinary Measures, including managing chronically ill and absent employees;
• Drafting, Interpretation and Enforcement of Employment Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and Non-competition;
• Immigration and Relocation for Employees;
• Occupational Health and Safety;
• Workplace Policies; and
• Wrongful Dismissal Claims.
There is no such thing as a standard business practice. Thus, we design the right structure and negotiate the right deal based on your business need. We also advise on the full range of corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial matters.
Everyone needs a lawyer at some time in their lives. When the time comes, we are there to assist you to solve your legal need without fuss and at a reasonable cost. Whatever your legal need, we will provide you with the very best advice whilst putting you at the centre of that process.
It is part of our long-term growth strategy to position Lee Sok Wah & Co. as the preferred legal advisor in cross-border deals involving China and Malaysia. Our China Desk provides the full range of legal services required by the growing needs of our clients based in Malaysia and China.